Forum
You need to be logged in to post on forum.

Pages: 1

Robbed.

Author
Whats the point of having a GM in an OT if they don't help you when you're robbed?
Hello,

Can you explain here on forum what happened?
Sure, a Player named Bezczel'ek who was deemed to be a friend of mine walked into my house took 10 of my carpets 2 tapestry's and my falcon longsword. Then thanked me for the items he stole.
XDDD at least he thanked lol
Originally posted by Death on 14.04.2019 23:05
Sure, a Player named Bezczel'ek who was deemed to be a friend of mine walked into my house took 10 of my carpets 2 tapestry's and my falcon longsword. Then thanked me for the items he stole.

What do you want a gm to do? It's your own fault that that you trust ppl you nevet met irl.

And carpets...? Really?
Originally posted by Akademikern Lennart on 15.04.2019 06:48

What do you want a gm to do? It's your own fault that that you trust ppl you nevet met irl.

And carpets...? Really?

Lol Money is money, how would you feel if something was stolen from you that you paid for. Likewise i don't need nor asked for your input. Carry on. Settles my case for a corrupt system here.
Originally posted by Death on 16.04.2019 00:30
Originally posted by Akademikern Lennart on 15.04.2019 06:48

And carpets...? Really?

Lol Money is money, how would you feel if something was stolen from you that you paid for. Likewise i don't need nor asked for your input. Carry on. Settles my case for a corrupt system here.

Not really the point I was making. You can't expect a gm to give you items for free just because you lost them ingame by "mistake". If i die without bless and lose my items I won't get them back from a gm 'cause it was a mistake made by me, same goes for you.

Stop being greedy.
Pages: 1