Forum
You need to be logged in to post on forum.
Community Boards | Support | you should fix your MC problem

Pages: 1

you should fix your MC problem

Author
a single guy with 10 + accounts stalking you all over the map :3 playing on multiple at the same time.

Might wanna check that out, Pce !
Msg me next time he does
You know where to find us
any ss or mc names ?
@Gm Vallais, that's actually not true, there is no any mc problem. I don't know what are they talking about. These threads should be closed!
Originally posted by GM Vallais on 26.12.2018 15:52
any ss or mc names ?

since this post the guild they where mostly in was disbanded it seems, but most of them where in Golden house I believe it was.

if you want specific names I'm willing to pm you them
Check my Kill list of the 25th of december and you'll se which ones we talk about, of die, satan, olga and some others
Originally posted by Bullbagaren Bengt on 26.12.2018 19:46
Check my Kill list of the 25th of december and you'll se which ones we talk about, of die, satan, olga and some others

that's a few of them indeed,
Vallais there is already my report hanging on forum with ss of these guys... please check it.
Originally posted by Wywykiwywa on 30.12.2018 23:24
dont waste your time here on this ots, gm is not respecting his own rules here, he ban who ever he want (wihout the victim is breaking the game rules), he sells characters after 10 days offline, he give big bonus to his friends - making them strog and rich. Dont waste your time here or on ezodus. Find some good ots where the gm is respecting the rules!

Oh my days
Originally posted by Wywykiwywa on 30.12.2018 23:24
dont waste your time here on this ots, gm is not respecting his own rules here, he ban who ever he want (wihout the victim is breaking the game rules), he sells characters after 10 days offline, he give big bonus to his friends - making them strog and rich. Dont waste your time here or on ezodus. Find some good ots where the gm is respecting the rules!

Cry is free
Pages: 1