Forum
You need to be logged in to post on forum.

Pages: 1

Ezodus

Author
Hello guys,
I rlly dont undertand this movement that Vallais has had. Ezodus, server hosted from the same site as Gunzodus, so no advantage in terms of ping for players from other sites, which means it has no difference with Gunzodus. You will have a server just like the only thing you will get is to divide the little community that was being built in Gunzodus, it is a good way to destroy something that you have created, but I really do not understand it. If it were a server for America, it would make sense. Two different players, for two different servers, but same server for the same players? I do not understand the goal, really disappointing.

Unnecessary.
Ezodus is lower rates builded, server info on the site will be re-worked yet.
We will be running south america server soon too.
Hello. Ezodus gonna open next saturday? What is the exp-rates there? And whats the diffrents between this server and ezodus?

Just wanna know some info.
Originally posted by Marcus Brutal on 05.10.2018 22:59
Hello. Ezodus gonna open next saturday? What is the exp-rates there? And whats the diffrents between this server and ezodus?

Going to be posted soon on ezodus webiste
So is exodus a server that's hosted in USA or Europe ? I love playing here but my ping here is pretty bad lol.
Originally posted by Draeth on 06.10.2018 21:45
So is exodus a server that's hosted in USA or Europe ? I love playing here but my ping here is pretty bad lol.

No, its same server Gunzodus with lower stages, No sense but ok XD
Originally posted by GM Vallais on 06.10.2018 04:35
Originally posted by Marcus Brutal on 05.10.2018 22:59

Going to be posted soon on ezodus webiste

Have you updated the info yet? Is the exp-stages OK on Ezodus site now or will it be changed?
Yes stages are edited and set in final stage already.
*** POST CENSORED ***
Pages: 1