This is first news from our new website! We have worked hard in last few weeks to update our webiste with a new technologies! Therefore, we built a new website from scratch! It is one of the first things before new edition which starts on 10th October 2016.
Let me discuss with you our new ideas which are gonna be or are already implemented:
- Improved Monster AI - We have significally improved monster behaviour in case of walking through magic fields or selecting targets. Now they should be more smart and more near to be like in RL Tibia.
- Frag System - System will count frags based on day, week, month and display all information in the Client Frags window. Also you don't have to wait till all frags are decreased to have your skull removed. From now 3 players receives unjustified kills (Most Damage, Second Most Damage, Last Hit). However, website will show always all of killers in the death list!
- Addon Bonuses System - From now the addon bonuses will not be based on the wearing outfit. Instead, all outfits will give you new thing called Addon Bonus Pack. Each bonus pack gives bonuses based on which vocation is your character. There will be more bonus packs based on how much is the outfit unique in the game. Better outfit, better bonus pack!
- Quest Makers - We will add new feature to our new website which will show you how many of the listed quests your character made. There will be also chart that will show up the best quest makers on Gunzodus!
- Power Gamers - Power gamers page will be added too. Power gamers will be counted based on month, day, week and vocation.
- Rookgard - We plan to add Rookgard again to the map for those who like to become best Rookstayers! There will be special stats for best level in Rookgard or best power gamers in Rookgard! Also there will be possibility to have one character online in the Mainland and one character online in Rookgard / per account. We also think about enabling PvP in Rookgard as well.
This is all I can tell you so far!
Enjoy and stay tuned! Comments: 7
Code: Gunz & Design: Michal